Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Please Login.
Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Please Login.
Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dirk Harper's Admin application
Justin - How it Happened EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am by Sneaky Basterd

» OMG NEW RECORD?
Justin - How it Happened EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am by Sneaky Basterd

» WE NEED XP!
Justin - How it Happened EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am by Sneaky Basterd

» New server map
Justin - How it Happened EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Race with zichora
Justin - How it Happened EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Relation Game
Justin - How it Happened EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm by lUndeadSniperl

» What is with the new forum on the website. This is much better!
Justin - How it Happened EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm by shadowz67xx

» Justin - How it Happened
Justin - How it Happened EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Undeads Superadmin application
Justin - How it Happened EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by lUndeadSniperl

Top posters
lUndeadSniperl
Justin - How it Happened I_vote_lcapJustin - How it Happened I_voting_barJustin - How it Happened I_vote_rcap 
shadowz67xx
Justin - How it Happened I_vote_lcapJustin - How it Happened I_voting_barJustin - How it Happened I_vote_rcap 
Dirk Harper
Sneaky Basterd
pimp5427
xicexbraker
NoobTehUltimate
Zichora
911dalton
Sweettag

Justin - How it Happened

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pimp5427
User
User

Justin - How it Happened Empty
PostSubject: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 am

Journal Page 1:

It's been three days since we last ate. Our water is slim to none, and the doctor is sick beyond healing. We've been caved up in a pawn shop for some time now, no one has returned with food or water for the past 5 days. I am going to eventually leave, and find another shelter. The combine are really catching up to me, after =The next couple sentences are blurred with blood= Im still wondering how I got the shitty end of the stick... Im usually lucky! Well, looks like the profession i took actually would help me, considering the fact we've been fighting off combine since we found this place. Yeah, Jerry, me (Justin) and Doc. We were with a 12 man group. All of them slowly and slowly started to die off.

My five-seven is my only true friend, and I am not afraid to fire. I was honorably discharged from the military a few years ago, so I know my way around a gun.

== To be Continued ==
==...Continuation!...==

Yesterday was when Doc got sick, he tripped over a dead combine, and landed on a dirty syringe, it lodged itself into his neck. It took 30 minutes just to get it out, but his throat was infected, and soon his whole body would... We were still deciding who would put him down. We'are on our last hundred (INSERT MONEY USED HERE), i was hoping we would stumble over a mercenary group, and we could roll with them... I do have a couple shipments of M4 Carbines.. You know what? I'am leaving right now! I'am going to go pack up, and when im done im going to start a new page. Doc is sounding terrible, and Jerry is asleep. I'll be back.

Journal Page 2:

Alright, I'am done packing, I don't want to wake Jerry, and Doc can't even talk. I grabbed a shipment of guns, and put it in my backpack. I grabbed one rifle, and 3 magazines. Just how we did it in the military, always have 3 magazines or more. I slowly inched my way towards the barricaded door, and peeked out of the crack, there was a combine soldier, and a sniper on the roof in front of us. He was looking away, and the combine soldier was walking towards our door. I slipped on a suppressor, and pointed my gun through the crack. Within a split second, 4 silent bullets were fired into his heart, killing him instantly. I opened the door, and then latched it shut on my way out. I climbed up the 10 rungs of the ladder to the roof, and i slipped making a DING sound against my gun. I sprinted towards him on the rooftop, but it was no hope, he tripped me and stabbed my arm. I kicked him off of me, and then I smacked him with the butt of my gun. I broke his jaw, and he was unconscious. So I threw him off the 6 story building.

== To be Continued ==
== ...Continuation!... ==

Journal Page 2 (CONT.):

Gah, I hate to fight for struggle. Atleast im not dead, maybe i'm stabbed, but not dead. I took the knife out of my arm, and put it in my pocket, i'll be needing it. I grabbed my gun, and slid down the ladder. I observed my surroundings, and noticed an abandoned car to my left. I ran for it, and slid behind it. 3 guard, i couldn't take them so I got in the car, half-ducked.
I started to hotwire the car, but they saw me. I grabbed my gun and some bullets i found in the car and ditched back. I got behind the car, and loaded my magazine. Since they were shooting the front, i went around back and fired my whole clip into the crowd. I killed one and hit the other two... They ran back for cover aswell. I followed them, and hid myself in a trashcan. Once they passed me thinking I was gone, I got out silently. I ran behind the back one, and slit his throat with the knife i had, blood spilled all over me. I noticed the other one turning around and aiming his gun, so i threw the knife. It missed, but it did cut open his shoulder. I ran in for CQC instead of getting shot. I kicked the gun out of his hand, and punched him in the face, making him stumble back. "Want some?" I chanted. He ran for his gun, so when he bent down, I sent a heavy kick for his jaw. CRACK! His bone was broken, and he was bleeding. I picked up his gun and shot him.

== To be Continued ==

Last edited by pimp5427 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadowz67xx
shadowz67xx

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 am

lol make a big story about this man. this is fucking awesome lol.
Back to top Go down
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Nice story man!
Back to top Go down
pimp5427
User
User

PostSubject: Look at my story :)   Justin - How it Happened EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 am

Part 2 and three up Smile
Back to top Go down
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Nice man!In my opinion,Insanity (Aka Shawdow) Should make a section in the forums dedicated to this.
Back to top Go down
pimp5427
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 pm

lUndeadSniperl wrote:
Nice man!In my opinion,Insanity (Aka Shawdow) Should make a section in the forums dedicated to this.

If that happens i'd have to post a page a day + more. Razz So, yeah go head if you want to Insanity.
Back to top Go down
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Im gonna start makin these.I got some great stories.
Back to top Go down
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

And if you like this be sure to check out my stories in the "Dramatic Fiction Stories" Section of the forums!
Back to top Go down
shadowz67xx
shadowz67xx

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Yes this is good, although next time please post in the dramatic fiction stories
Back to top Go down
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Yeah.I had to re-post my prologue because I missed that Sad
Back to top Go down
Sneaky Basterd
Something Special
Something Special
Sneaky Basterd

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 am

awesome story Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.minerwiki.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened   Justin - How it Happened Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin - How it Happened
Page 1 of 1