Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Please Login.
Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Please Login.
Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dirk Harper's Admin application
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am by Sneaky Basterd

» OMG NEW RECORD?
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am by Sneaky Basterd

» WE NEED XP!
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am by Sneaky Basterd

» New server map
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Race with zichora
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Relation Game
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm by lUndeadSniperl

» What is with the new forum on the website. This is much better!
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm by shadowz67xx

» Justin - How it Happened
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Undeads Superadmin application
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by lUndeadSniperl

Top posters
lUndeadSniperl
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 I_vote_lcapZombie Apocalype:Part 1 I_voting_barZombie Apocalype:Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
shadowz67xx
Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 I_vote_lcapZombie Apocalype:Part 1 I_voting_barZombie Apocalype:Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Dirk Harper
Sneaky Basterd
pimp5427
xicexbraker
NoobTehUltimate
Zichora
911dalton
Sweettag

Zombie Apocalype:Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalype:Part 1   Zombie Apocalype:Part 1 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm

I had to prepare before I set out to the Police Department.I scavenged ammo and guns off of the dead survivors.When I looked out the window I saw the twisted and demented souls of the undead,eating dead survivors and fighting over limbs.I had to think "I can do it.I got this".When I opened that door I ran.I got tripped by a few of the dead bodies but I was almost there.I could see the door.The survivors.The supplies.But then all I saw was me tripping over another dead body.I couldn't get up.I was stuck.I looked behind me and saw some of the undead trying to gnaw at my leg.Luckily I was able to kick them away and get up on my feet.I used almost all of my ammo.There was a crowd at the door of the PD.I had 1 in the chamber.I aimed at the zombies,took the shot and shot through one of the zombies head.Somehow the bullet bounced off of the wall and hit a few others.I was homefree.At the door.Then out of nowhere,I was struck in the back of my head and knocked out.I woke up several hours later,dazed and confused.I got up and looked around,only to find a note written on the door with a key.The note read "Open" on the front.I opened it and read it.The note read "Zach,I see you've survived.I'm giving you this key.Keep it with you no matter what.This is the key to your survival.There is a secret area in the downtown that will open with this key.I will be there.".I took the key and placed it in my pocket.I opened the door and walked downstairs.I was in the penthouse apartment by the fountain.I walked out the door to the rooftops.Below me on the ground below was the Police Department.I ran down to the ground floor of the hotel and started making my way back to the PD.I reached the door after baiting the zombies with a dead survivor.I walked in and was shoved to the wall.A gun was pointed at my head.I looked at the person.It was my friend Justin."Looks like you made it out alive Zach". "Yeah.It was hard trying to get here Justin." After the "Reunion" Justin showed me around.I took an MP5 and told Justin to come with me to find that secret bunker.Justin said "Ok" and told me we would leave by dawn.I took my place in one of the cells that had 2 bunk beds on each side.I took the top.If the zombies were to get in,I would rather be out of their reach.......

End of Part 1

Part 2 coming soon!Let me know what you think of the series so far!
Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalype:Part 1
Page 1 of 1