Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Please Login.
Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Please Login.
Damn Good RP GMod Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod server forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dirk Harper's Admin application
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am by Sneaky Basterd

» OMG NEW RECORD?
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am by Sneaky Basterd

» WE NEED XP!
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am by Sneaky Basterd

» New server map
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Race with zichora
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Relation Game
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm by lUndeadSniperl

» What is with the new forum on the website. This is much better!
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm by shadowz67xx

» Justin - How it Happened
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Undeads Superadmin application
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by lUndeadSniperl

Top posters
lUndeadSniperl
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 I_vote_lcapJustin - How it Happened Part 3-6 I_voting_barJustin - How it Happened Part 3-6 I_vote_rcap 
shadowz67xx
Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 I_vote_lcapJustin - How it Happened Part 3-6 I_voting_barJustin - How it Happened Part 3-6 I_vote_rcap 
Dirk Harper
Sneaky Basterd
pimp5427
xicexbraker
NoobTehUltimate
Zichora
911dalton
Sweettag

Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pimp5427
User
User

Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 Empty
PostSubject: Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6   Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am

=...Continuation!...=

I jumped off the body, and started making my way downtown. I saw this weird disfigured person in the street, so I ran towards him thinking he was hurt.
"You okay?" I asked him from a far distance away. All I heard was a series of jerking and spitting. What? I saw him covered in blood, and his head was dis-formed. I picked up my M4, and shot him in the leg, when he didn't fall to the ground I knew i was in trouble! I shot him again a few times in the stomach, but it didn't do ANYTHING. I aimed for the heart, 6 bullets.. Nothing. So I stopped moving, aimed in... And I shot him right in the face, 3 bullets. He dropped like a fly.
I saw the PD, and a few people, fighting off a crowd of them things, so i dropped by to help. I sprayed down a crowd, and jumped in the PD through the window. I saw a 2x4, so i picked it up using it as a weapon... That is until I saw a friend.

=...To Be Continued...=
=...Continuation!...=

I saw Zach hustle through a crowd of zombies, tripping and falling. So I knew I should talk to him... But not here. I took the envelope I've been waiting to give to him for 2 years. I knew this would happen. I waited behind the open door, and when he got in... SMACK! I clonked him in the head with the wood. I drug him into the interrogation room, and put the envelope infront of him. I know he would find me...
When I saw him walk out the door, I grabbed him and put him against the wall. "Looks like you made it through too huh?" I said.. Then i laughed when I released my grip. "Yeah. We should find that bunker!" He said... "What bunker?" I asked... "Never mind, let's leave at dawn." He replied. I threw him an M5. You get top bunk, your sooooo precious. Ran through my mind as soon as he hopped on it.

=...To Be Continued...=
Back to top Go down
shadowz67xx
shadowz67xx

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6   Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 am

guys i think we should all +1 him for this.
Back to top Go down
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6   Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Me and him are telling 2 sides of the same story Very Happy but the only thing is somethings will change with the stories.In my story Zach was knocked in the back of the head and woke up to the note on the door and he was in the penthouse apartment,but justin made a different scene of that which i think was awesome.Keep up the good work Justin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6   Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin - How it Happened Part 3-6
Page 1 of 1