Please Login.

Garry's Mod server forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dirk Harper's Admin application
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am by Sneaky Basterd

» OMG NEW RECORD?
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am by Sneaky Basterd

» WE NEED XP!
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am by Sneaky Basterd

» New server map
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Race with zichora
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Relation Game
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm by lUndeadSniperl

» What is with the new forum on the website. This is much better!
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm by shadowz67xx

» Justin - How it Happened
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 am by Sneaky Basterd

» Undeads Superadmin application
Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by lUndeadSniperl

Top posters
lUndeadSniperl
Dirk Harper's Admin application I_vote_lcapDirk Harper's Admin application I_voting_barDirk Harper's Admin application I_vote_rcap 
shadowz67xx
Dirk Harper's Admin application I_vote_lcapDirk Harper's Admin application I_voting_barDirk Harper's Admin application I_vote_rcap 
Dirk Harper
Sneaky Basterd
pimp5427
xicexbraker
NoobTehUltimate
Zichora
911dalton
Sweettag

Dirk Harper's Admin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirk Harper
Something Special
Something Special

Dirk Harper's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Dirk Harper's Admin application   Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm

In game name: Assassin Dirk

Current Position: Jr Admin

Why you want to be admin: I already have Junior Admin and i think I am responsible enough to be a full admin. Now i am on quite often and having a full Admin on the server to Jail minges os good. Seeing as i am usually on when the other admins arent.I want to be admin because I know how to use powers. I dont use them. Unless I have to. Because i dont abuse my powers. And i would like some power on this server because it is a good srver with good potential.

Who(of the staff) do you know on our server: All of them

How long have you been playing on our server: Since the day it started

Your STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:32723952

Give us a description of you: I am 15. Live in oxfordshire England. ( so i would be on when other admins are not). I am very mature and have an amazing knowledge of RP

How could you benefit us: I have RPed for a long time and have contributed to the forum well. I am active on both the server and the forum and i could get a lot more people to play. I am the man you need to get this server up and running. I will not abuse Powers and as i am on in the UK i am on in a different timezone so i will be on when other admins are not. I am good at making decisions and i think people like me on the server. I just think i am the man for the job because Of lots of things. I can also help make advertisements for the server and put them on Youtube. I can make facebook groups and i Can really get this server going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lUndeadSniperl
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Five
lUndeadSniperl

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Harper's Admin application   Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 pm

I like the app.But for anyone reading this,if you post an application,for the spot that says "Who (of the staff) do you know on the server?" Please don't say all of them.Anyone can lie and say that they know everyone but the go in game and mess around without knowing admins are on or whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sneaky Basterd
Something Special
Something Special
Sneaky Basterd

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Harper's Admin application   Dirk Harper's Admin application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

yea don't lie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minerwiki.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Harper's Admin application   Dirk Harper's Admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirk Harper's Admin application
Page 1 of 1